To cancel a P2P transaction:
1. Access your account
2. From the top navigation bar, go to Trade > Peer-to-peer transaction
3. On the left of the screen, click "Cancel" on the P2P order you wish to cancel
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the transaction in your digital wallet
* An Ethereum transaction fee (gas fee) will be charged to execute the P2P smart contract for cancellation. Before proceeding, make sure you have sufficient ETH in your digital wallet.
* The cancellation will fail if the smart contract has executed your counterparty's acceptance of the P2P order before your cancellation is taken by the blockchain.